[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 12:05:22 EST 2007

"sridhark79" wrote :
  | But when we edit the information say RSS News Feed .We are getting the following error
  |
  |   | 16:32:39,716 WARN  [ActionHandler] Requesting clone before write but since this is not currently supported we switch to read only
  |   |
  |   | {snip}
  |   |
  |   | 16:34:25,247 WARN  [WSRPConsumerImpl] Portlet '781F3EE5-22DF-4ef9-9664-F5FC759065DB' will store persistent state for each user. To be handled properly, this would require supporting portlet cloning, which we don't currently do. This portlet will be excluded from the list of offered portlets for producer NetUnity
  |   |

It is as said on the console... :) We don't currently support portlet cloning (this will be implemented in the upcoming Alpha release for 2.6) so portlets that require a state change (and therefore an implicit/explicit cloning of the portlet) will fail at this point.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997624#3997624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997624