[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: how can I get the soap envelope somewhere in my logs

joeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 12:26:36 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : The log4j category "jbossws.SOAPMessage" needs to be set to TRACE

This doesn't work for me, or I'm misunderstanding. I've deployed a jsr109 EJB endpoint. I would like jboss to log the SOAP request and response. Are you saying that just enabling this log4j category should cause that to happen, or is there more I need to do (such as installing a handler)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997628#3997628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997628