[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: A Bug or Newbie Error?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 13:22:33 EST 2007

At ease... indeed ;-) Fundamental bugs can slip by testing, fundamental functionality.... naahhhh.... :-)

OK, so instead of you looking at the api, I did it (once, since it is a happy new year!!)

The api docs say this:

  |   /**
  |    * returns all the taskInstances for the this process instance.  This
  |    * includes task instances that have been completed previously.
  |    */

and... surprise surprise... there is another method:

  |   /**
  |    * is the collection of {@link TaskInstance}s on the given token that are not ended.
  |    */
  |   public Collection getUnfinishedTasks(Token token) {

So I not only confirmed (as in the previous post) that the results are indeed not as you expected, but gave a (more) detailed explanation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997651#3997651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997651