[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Jboss messaging supported?

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 16:12:50 EST 2007

I simply followed seam doc http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.1GA/reference/en/html/jms.html#d0e5121

and I haven't added any thing new. The doc seem to be not updated. Here is my code:

  | @In(create=true)
  | private QueueSender paymentQueueSender;
  | @In(create=true)
  | private QueueSession queueSession;
  |
  | public void publish(Payment payment) {
  |       try
  |       {
  |          paymentQueueSender.send( queueSession.createObjectMessage(payment) );
  |       }
  |       catch (Exception ex)
  |       {
  |          throw new RuntimeException(ex);
  |       }
  | }

Here is the component defined in my components.xml

  | <component name="paymentQueueSender" class="org.jboss.seam.jms.ManagedQueueSender">
  |         <property name="queueJndiName">queue/testQueue</property>
  |     </component>

In the doc, it says you need to define queueConnection.queueConnectionFactoryJndiName and topicConnection.topicConnectionFactoryJndiName if you use anything other than JbossMQ. Can you give an example of how to use it with JBoss Messaging?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997707#3997707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997707