[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jmx-console

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 18:27:13 EST 2007

I saw your other post, and was thinking up a reply when I saw this post. So congratulations, you probably by now found the documentation and it introduced you to the jmx-console, so you are part way there.

The only reason I can come up with for why the jmx-console is not showing anything for 'all' is networking issues.  Here are work I have no problems running all and accessing the jmx-console.  Ditto for at home, where I have a wireless router between me and hte cable modem.  But there have been posts earlier where people who are directly connected to a cable or DSL modem having issues with 'all' because 'all' assumes a clustering-friendly environment and thus sends out all kinds of broadcasts that ISPs typically frown upon.

I am not sure of your environment, so maybe the above helps or doesn't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997750#3997750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997750