[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache 2.0 [CVS] - Bug in optimistic locking mode?

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 18:47:32 EST 2007

I see your problem.  Note that this is specifically when checked within the same transaction.  If you don't use transactions (I.e., allow optimistic locking to create implicit transactions) the problem isn't there.

Added some more unit tests to check this.  See NodeAPITest and it's subclass, NodeAPIOptimisticTest.  Two specific tests depict this:  testAddingData() and testAddingDataTx().

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997757#3997757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997757