[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Form submit trigger many updates

milesif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 20:23:40 EST 2007

Thanks Richard and hstang,

ok, I will try setting flushModeType to manual.

Anyway, there are a few things that are not yet clear and I am curious about:
1. why with the SeamPhaseListener I get many updates as the number of values I changed in the form: maybe it is just a repeated log message while there is only one sql update command sent to the database?
2. it is possible that with the SeamPhaseListener some changes are applied before and some after my action method is called? Does this make sense?
3. how SeamPhaseListener manages transaction? Or it does not?

thanks again to everybody

Ciao Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997775#3997775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997775