[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Service Beans in Embeddable EJB 3.0?

jantzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 20:30:36 EST 2007

I am trying to use the Embeddable EJB 3.0 server for running unit tests.  I've gotten MDB, Entity, and Stateless beans to load and become accessible via JNDI.  However, I cannot locate my Service beans via JNDI, and I'm inclined to believe they aren't being started.  The documentation suggests Service beans will work:

  http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/embedded/embedded.html

But I see an exception when I try to look one up:

local not bound
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: local not bound

Anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks,
Jantzen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997779#3997779