[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam gem for tomcat with and without embedded ejb3

james_027 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 07:51:26 EST 2007

I am worrying about the complexity(heavy on pc resource, learning curve, hosting cost) of Jboss as I've never use it before. The only reason I am using jboss now is because of seam. Many developers of small/medium scale web apps stay away from Java is because of this reason. Just compare the hosting cost between php, tomcat, and jboss.

But I like what you've said, and it's very convincing. What is the different between tomcat and jboss on tomcat profile? Does tomcat profile has ejb3? If not what will I gain from jboss on tomcat profile?

Can I have all the features of  seam on tomcat with embedded ejb3?

I'll be very very glad to help out in seam development.

james

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997897#3997897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997897