[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging 1.0.1.SP2: Failed to config client side AOP

rtm333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 09:08:52 EST 2007

Just wanted to let you know, that I finally found the cause for our problem.

It was related to the Binding Service that maps the JBoss ports to different values for several instances. This includes a mapping for the Messaging port as well (also see http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=86625 ).

The mapping definition contains the piece of code that is described as changed under item 3. of the JBoss Messaging 1.0.1.SP2 release notes ( http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96679 ).

I added the two lines from the release notes to the mapping code and now the error is gone.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997920#3997920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997920