[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Use of old CGI scripts with latest versions of JBoss

hilfiker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 10:41:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm attempting to use old CGI scripts that we used with a previous version of JBoss.  In the old version of JBoss, you used to enable CGI by renaming a file called $CATALINA_BASE/server/lib/servlets-cgi.renametojar in the tomcat configuration.

The steps are detailed here : http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/cgi-howto.html

The new version of JBoss that we installed no longer has that file, or the web.xml file you used to modify as well.

Does anyone know what steps you have to take to enable CGI support now?  I've searched the web ( and this sight ) extensively, and haven't found any documentation on the subject..

Thanks in advance!
Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997942#3997942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997942