[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problem with transaction timeout [critical]

jacek187 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 10:57:15 EST 2007

Hi

Because this bug is very important for me, I looked into source code and I think, that main problem is:

GlobalTransaction table is stored in ThreadLocal in TreeCache object, so if Weblogic calls transaction synchronization in another thread, new InvocationContext for this thread is created (new and empty) and this new created invocationContext is cleared in method TxInterceptor.scrubInvocationCtx().
Of course invocationContext from main thread is NOT cleared and information about non-exist GlobalTransaction still is used while reda/write opration on nodes.

Question: How synchronize calls between separate threads ? Should be transaction identifier used?

Jacek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997953#3997953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997953