[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

marilenc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 10:58:31 EST 2007

It works either this or just explicitly setting a cache provider as hibernate does not defaults to EhCache anymore.

<property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider</property>
  | <!--
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache">false</property>
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_query_cache">false</property>
  | -->

After spending lot of time on this I decided to write all the trials and errors here:
http://www.len.ro/work/articles/jboss/jbpm-hibernate-cache/

Hope it helps,
Len
http://www.len.ro