[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS Federated SSO

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 12:20:08 EST 2007

If you are going to use JBoss, then JBoss Federated SSO Framework is the way to go because we will always align it with our JBoss initiatives.

Things like auditing service will be provided by the JBoss security infrastructure.

As Sohil said this is a framework. As a developer/integrator, you will need to do some groundwork with reference to things like dashboard, custom requirements etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998000#3998000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998000