[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - temporary destination vs. dynamically created destination

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 12:55:33 EST 2007

I'm writing a little problem behaves similar to other instant messengers (e.g. MSN, yahoo messenger). The client login to the server and talk to the server individually. I'm not sure whether to use a temporary destination between server and the client, or use JMX to create a dynamic destination.

has anyone ever done the same thing before that can give me some advice? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998014#3998014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998014