[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assign-copy problem, very strange!

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 13:08:59 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : How can I produce "fictive" copy?

  | That means, if I really want to copy only into 2-d parameter, how
  | can I "simulate" copy into 1-st parameter and really leave it untouched?

Well, the real problem is, according to your schema, the description element must be present:

<element name="description" nillable="true" type="string"/>
  | <element name="id" nillable="true" type="string"/>

nillable="true" means that the attribute xsi:nil may appear in the element, indicating that its value should be considered null. It does not mean that the element is optional. The following code gives the desired effect:

<assign>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998019#3998019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998019