[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Can't access jmxconsole

powerbear do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 17:56:12 EST 2007

I get a 404 when I try to run http://localhost:8080/jmxconsole
When I run http://localhost:8080/web-console/ the left panel (where jmxconsole should be) is blank.

Jboss 4.0.4.GA
Windows 2000 SP4
Internet Explorer 6.0.2800

I took all the defaults on the Jboss installation ("jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA2.jar") except that I changed the installation directory to "C:\Program-Files\jboss-4.0.4.GA" so there were no spaces in the directory name

This means I also used the default "HSQLDB" that the install provides - so their should be no database connectivity/configuration issues.

I'm running the browser on the same machine as Jboss, so there should be no network connectivity issues.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998097#3998097