[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: dvdstore example on mysql & tomcat

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 21:12:12 EST 2007

I think the issue with starting jbpm before ejb is not as straightforward as I thought.  I found that if I switched the order in the config file back to the way it was originally and redeployed, it worked fine.  The only way I could reproduce the error was by completely replacing the dvdstore directory with the one from the seam download - starting from scratch.

I'll try to play more with it to see if I can find specifically which file is causing problems.

Thanks for updating the demo.

-Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998135#3998135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998135