[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HibernateLongInstance Object Persistance basic question,

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 21:24:43 EST 2007

Problem solved.  I am an idiot and didnt read the docs properly at 2am.

(Answer for anyone else trying to figure this out is to override the org/jbpm/context/exe/jbpm.varmapping.xml file with your own jbpm.varmapping.xml in the classpath.)

However, I am surprised that it doesn't automatically read the hibernate cfg and use the HibernateLongInstance or HibernateStringInstance as a default for any Hibernate object with a Long or String key.

For the moment, I'll just add creation of the jbpm.varmapping.xml file to the script that builds my POJOs from Hibernate configs, but I could work on a patch for auto-detecting if others agree this should be default behavior.

Happy New Year!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998137#3998137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998137