[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException - EJB 3.0 Enterprise

htran_888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 23:10:14 EST 2007

Hi All,

I managed to replacing the JNDI lookup line from java:comp/env/ejb/NewsEntityFacade to NewsApp/NewsEntityFacade/local which fixed java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException error. However, I now received the following error despite having been able to access the ListNews servlet:

HTTP Status 404 - /NewsApp-war/POstMessage
type Status report

message /NewsApp-war/POstMessage

description The requested resource (/NewsApp-war/POstMessage) is not available.
The Postmessage.java can be referenced from http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/ejb30-jboss.html.

Looks like this is going to be a steep learning curve for me.

Thanks,

Henry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998148#3998148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998148