[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam redeploying jBpm process definitions

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 23:29:22 EST 2007

The date in the database and the date in the file system are not necessarily in sync.  I think you really need a process version number to solve the problem.  It wouldn't hurt to whisper the the JBPM guys over in the forum that users want better control of process versioning.  If JBPM supports a more sophisticated versioning strategy, we'll gladly support it. However, I really think they are more focussed on the tools capability because that's probably more what more what a BPM-minded person would tend to want.

That's not to say there isn't more we can do on our own though...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998150#3998150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998150