[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Changing EJB endpoint URL

mjea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 02:54:38 EST 2007

It seems that when you deploy an EJB endpoint web service, the SOAP address (or endpoitn url) is http:///<ejb-module-name>/<ejb-name>
Is it possible to define a custom url ?
I've tried SOAP address rewriting, but it doesn't seem to work. The wsdl is changed but the endpoint stays linked to the same URL.

I'm writing generic ejb-modules which will be used in several applications (ear files) running on the same JBoss instance. For practical reasons, I'd prefer to set a custom URL for each application, if possible, than to rename the EJB module.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998181#3998181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998181