[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Ajax4jsf a4j:page and f:view

pdpantages do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 03:54:25 EST 2007

Hello Seamers, this is hopefully an easy question for the old pros:

I am using Ajax4jsf Version: 1.0.5 with Seam 1.1.0GA. The Ajax4jsf Developer Guide states the following in the myFaces section:

"here's one more problem while using MyFaces + Seam. If you use this combination you should use  <a4j:page>   inside  <f:view>  (right after it in your code) wrapping another content inside your pages because of some problems in realization of  <f:view>   in myFaces."

My question is, is this really needed? I did not see this combo in the booking or other Seam examples shipped with 1.1.0.GA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998189#3998189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998189