[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Custom JSF tags

paulo.dangelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 14:08:57 EST 2007

ok ... problem solved. No need for a xhtml file.

I keep all code as initially described in the first post but, instead of using the tld descriptor, I use the xml one as this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE facelet-taglib PUBLIC
  "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Facelet Taglib 1.0//EN"
  "facelet-taglib_1_0.dtd">

<facelet-taglib>
  http://www.xxxxx.com/jsf

    <tag-name>div</tag-name>

      <component-type>javax.faces.Panel</component-type>
      <renderer-type>com.xxxxx.framework.view.jsf.components.Div</renderer-type>

</facelet-taglib>

and the reference on web.xml:

  <context-param>
	  <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
	  <param-value>
		/WEB-INF/xxxxx.taglib.xml
	  </param-value>
   </context-param>