[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Invoke remote EJB3 method from another EJB module NB5.5/Jbos

michea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 16:46:41 EST 2007

I have an EJB-module in a EAN that contains EJB3 entity ans session beans.
The session beans are exposed as jaxws webservices.

Since I want to invoke these methods in an ejb-module which is in another EAR (same server) I first tried to create a jaxws webservice client (following http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/JAXWSJBoss)
But after one week trying to solve all the exceptions either in NB or Jboss and installing/uninstalling all possible combinations of JAXWS, JAXB, EJB3 versions, I decided to give up. (The webservice itself works well as I can test the operations in a JAXRPC1.6 web client in NB).

Does someone ever manage to do this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998409#3998409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998409