[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss plugin for a web server

Matthew Hannigan mlh at zip.com.au
Fri Jan 5 22:52:05 EST 2007

> How can I do the same in Jboss. Is there a Jboss-plugin to popular web servers such as Apche HTTP Server.

Yes, mod_jk for apache1, mod_proxy or mod_proxy_ajp for apache2
These connect to the 8009 port (default value) of jboss.
There are many examples on the net; search for tomcat,apache,ajp

Be aware that these do not encrypt their traffic,
so if you really don't trust your dmz, then you
need something like ssltunnel as well.

Matt