[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering supported with 1.01?

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 23:30:10 EST 2007

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote : There is no cluster support on 1.0... only on 1.2... and we are working on it.

  | Tim Fox wrote a presentation about Messaging on JBoss World. I guess you could get it from JBoss World website. I don't have the URL now though.

I am tentatively proposing to my team to use 1.2 (beta).  A bit hesitant since the team is not that familiar with Jboss (or J2EE for that matter) so hard to tell  when we screw up if it is our fault (90% chance) or a bug we discovered.  However my gut feel is that we will otherwise spend at least as much time to get MQ working (played with it a bit and it is not very HA/cluster friendly) and that will sooner or later be throw away knowledge/code.  I would prefer to ship with JBoss 5.0 but that is a risk we can't take (our product is planned to ship around the same time).
So right now my thinking is to build our product on top of 4.0.5 (maybe 4.2) with messaging 1.2 replacing MQ.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998465#3998465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998465