[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Nested Page flows (jpdl) and conversations

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 6 02:49:26 EST 2007

I'm not entirely sure I'm following, so I'll start with the obvious and see where it goes.  Supposing that you start your nested conversation like this:

  |     @Begin(nested=true,pageflow="two")
  |     public void doSomething() { ... }

Flow "two" just needs to start with a start-state:

  | <pageflow-definition name="two">
  |     <start-state name="start">
  |         <transition to="node1" />
  |     </start-state>
  |
  |     <page name="node1" view-id="/page.xhtml">
  |     </page>

That will start a nested conversation and take you to "/page.xhtml".

Is that what you were asking, or did I misread the question>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998478#3998478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998478