[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - actions on items from (framework) entity-query ?

bengt_mansson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 6 12:07:33 EST 2007

Hi
I have an entity bean but I try to do without a session bean to manage it. Instead I use the framework to define an entity-query that I use in a table. Getting and displaying the members works fine, but I cannot call the methods.

<ui:repeat value="#{myquery.resultList}" var="a">
  |             <s:link action="#{a.show}" value="show" rendered="#{!a.visible}" />
  |             <s:link action="#{a.hide}" value="hide" rendered="#{a.visible}" />
  | </ui:repeat>
  | The link will get the correct text (show or hide) depending on the value of the member visible but the actions will not work.

I guess this is not the proper way to do this, but I'm sure you understand what I try to do.
Can anyone tell me a better approach?
/Bengt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998566#3998566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998566