[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem integrating seam

yoav200 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 04:59:23 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have a JSF Webapp. I use myfaces & tomahawk with ajax4jsf as JSF components and EJB3 as my model tier.
My webapp works fine. I?m trying to integrate seam with my webapp and For some reason I cannot make it to work.
My webapp is deployed in an ear containing 3 jar (model,logic,seam) and a war (web)
When I deploy it on Jboss 4.0.4GA the deploy goes fine, looking at the console all my ejbs are registered,
But when I open the webapp in a browser no data is displayed !

It looks like my jsp page does not recognize the seam object; I get no exception or any kind of error.

I need urgent help with this one, I spend a full day already to solve my problem and came up with nothing...

If any of my code is needed to evaluate please ask for the relevant and I?ll supply

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998642#3998642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998642