[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - JBoss, Spring and JSR 170

fzaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 06:48:59 EST 2007

Hi,
We are planning to start a document and record management system. In the beginning phase, we are inspecting choices for underlying layers. Till now, our preferences are :
1. JBoss AS
2. Spring

Problem: We need to use a JSR 170 (or something like that!) implementation. We have considered JackRabbit and Jeceira are not yet mature enough to be used in an enterprise application. CRX is too expensive and the only other one I found is eXo platform.

Questions:
1. Is there any other open source implementation, suitable for enterprise level?
2. Is it possible to use eXo JSR 170 implementation together with JBoss and Spring? If yes, how could we select from duplicate services like Transaction service?
3. I have considered a jboss project named Shotuko. Could it be helpful for our project?

Best Regards,
Farshid Zaker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998656#3998656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998656