[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBoss, Spring and JSR 170

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 11:28:55 EST 2007

All I'm saying that what you want is consulting = telling you what and how to do _your_ stuff.

"fzaker" wrote :
  | 1. Is there any other open source implementation, suitable for enterprise level?

So your saying that I should look up this for you?

"fzaker" wrote :
  | 2. Is it possible to use eXo JSR 170 implementation together with JBoss and Spring? If yes, how could we select from duplicate services like Transaction service?

I don't see this as an eXo forum.

"fzaker" wrote :
  | 3. I have considered a jboss project named Shotuko. Could it be helpful for our project?

So, it seem to me that you basically missed forum. Use Shotuko forum.

ps: your post has nothing to do with what JBoss/Spring is actually about: http://java.sys-con.com/read/180386.htm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998713#3998713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998713