[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBoss, Spring and JSR 170

fzaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 17:58:41 EST 2007

"alesj" wrote : All I'm saying that what you want is consulting = telling you what and how to do _your_ stuff.

  | "fzaker" wrote :
  |   | 1. Is there any other open source implementation, suitable for enterprise level?
  |   |

I appreciate your response. But when I post a question in a forum, I expect to receive answers from those who have previous experiences in the context of question. Take a look at http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=42133#217651. Some people have already looked it up for themselves, not for me.

"alesj" wrote :
  | "fzaker" wrote :
  |   | 2. Is it possible to use eXo JSR 170 implementation together with JBoss and Spring? If yes, how could we select from duplicate services like Transaction service?
  |   |
  | I don't see this as an eXo forum.

Of course I don't see too. But isn't there any jboss related stuff? May be some members of this forum have done it before...

Any way, I had heard that JBoss is going Microsoft way. Maybe your problem is due to existence of names like "eXo" in my posting.

Farshid Zaker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998793#3998793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998793