[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - difference between node and task-node

skpeddi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 23:25:06 EST 2007

>From userguide document  i understand task-node used for assigning tasks and what are the process attributes required for that particular task-node.

node is defined as performing some action and node has the responsibility of propagating from one node to other node.

Any body can tell me the exact difference ??????????

What is the exact use of node and task-node.
i.e when we should use node and task-node.

Thanks,
skpeddi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998828#3998828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998828