[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Start up 2 JBoss in same machine

Samal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 23:54:25 EST 2007

Is it possible to start up more than one JBoss in same machine and make them work perfectly?

The situation is like that:
I need one JBoss A that have high authority that can manipulate all files. The other JBoss B only have limited permission that only can manipulate files in a guest folder. of-course, that is application in JBoss to manipulate the things. the first JBoss would have Web app. Two JBoss would communicate with RMI calling.
i am using window2003

Things have done:
with 2 windows account that having different permission. One for A and One for B.
and 2 copy of JBoss that for these 2 account.

I know i have to use different ports for these service in 2 Jboss, but I want to know what are them, especially when i want to use the EJB in both JBoss.
Besides the ports, are there another things I have to take care to run 2 Jboss in same machine with full funcionality?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998835#3998835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998835