[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: RuntimeExceptions caught, wrapped in EJBException

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 03:47:23 EST 2007

I don't know if it is the best solution but for catching exception I have added an interceptor in ejb3-interceptor.xml. This interceptor is set for remote session bean.

In my case, interceptor catch exception, logg it on server side and throw a new exception without all the chained exception but just the timestamp of the exceptiopn logged in server side (my problem was that sometimes excpetion chained was server side only exception - not in the classpath on the client).

See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=97105

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998879#3998879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998879