[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Make Messaging server talk to MySQL DB

vvd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 09:18:41 EST 2007

I followed installation instructions and copied the MySQL persistance file from example/config directory to "server/standalone-messaging/deploy/jboss-messaging".

I noticed that "server/standalone-messaging/deploy" directory, I need to have a file similar to "hsqldb-ds.xml", where I mentioned the port #, where the mySQL is running.

Does anyone have an example of the above file for mySQL?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999021#3999021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999021