[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How can I assign attribute of the complex object?

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 09:46:00 EST 2007

Hello Together, Hello Peter,

i'm facing fast the same problem with the invokation of a web Service wich sends back namespace non conforme Response.

I'm stucking and i'll need help. Could you specify more informations about how you have losed your problem hier? My problem is similar and the process invokation generate an exception during processing the Response generated from the remote web  Service please see: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=98256

Alex provide me some pointer but until know i can't configure axis to generate me the synthax correct SOAP-Response.

Can you help hier please peter or any one?

Thanks in advance

Bertrand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999032#3999032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999032