[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: serious problem on sun application server 9.0

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 12:38:42 EST 2007

There is really none. I have yelled at the GlassFish team about this already, but they insist there does not need to be any default JNDI binding for a local interface of a session bean. This is of course absurd, and forces users to write this crappy XML for *every* session bean in their application, but I'm not exactly sure why we JBoss guys should waste more time helping the GlassFish guys improve their appserver ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999118#3999118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999118