[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam IceFaces question

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 13:08:37 EST 2007

I have similar problems as well. Conversations suddenly disappear, tabswitching stops working and I get a disconnected in the 'icefaces connection status. But more important, conversation switching does not work at all via the dropdown list or the full list. Always the latest conversation is selected and stays at the top of the list. Might be that all this is related and I'll try your testcase later this evening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999143#3999143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999143