[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Eventing - sending notification

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 15:34:03 EST 2007

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : I did create a JIRA for this:
  | http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1388

Hi Heiko,
first of all sorry for the long silence, but we (Stefano and me) have been quite busy. Soon we'll work on the ws-eventing clustering issues; in the mean time, speaking of this issue, I attached a patch on jira.
As you can read in the comment there, validation MAY fail when more than one schema define the notification message, since the SAX parser seams to require schemas to be provided in the right order so that, when it reads each of them, all types references can be resolved using what it has already read.
If you're interested in the implementation provided with the patch, do you have any suggestion regarding this issue? Would you suggest other ways for validation in the SubscriptionManager?
Thank you
Alessio Soldano
http://www.javalinux.it/blogs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999196#3999196