[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to specify the username and password when connecting

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 16:18:46 EST 2007

I just realized that I had an error in the posted code above. It didn't use the org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory defined in the env hashtable.

I've changed it and got different set of errors before able to connect to the JMS. I need to look into it more. Will post result later.

Meanwhile if there is a standard way of passing the security principal / credential information from client to the JMS server, please let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999207#3999207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999207