[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSDL First Model?

tejasjani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 20:02:43 EST 2007

Hi, I am looking to do something similar. I have a hand-crafted WSDL from which I want to generate the type classes and other server-side artifacts to deploy.

Do  I need to use wsimport to generate the type classes ?

Also, I assume I would need to  run the wstools after that to generate the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file and webservices.xml file (I am assuming that the WSDL file that wstools  generates would  be a throw away for this purpose?)

I am using JBoss 4.0.5GA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999269#3999269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999269