[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.0 - Injecting EJB's - Not Working

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 08:10:36 EST 2007

how confusing!

First, I'm told to set create=true, next, someone says that I don't need to set create=true, finally, I am not sure the last reply tells me anything I didn't know.  I (think I) understand pretty well what is going on with @In and @Out, I've built a few apps already with Seam and made extensive use of Bijection.  What I don't understand is why, after I thought I had set up Seam correctly to find my EJB's in JNDI, that it didn't seem to (until I set create = true)...

So, my question still stands...what's the fine print on using @In to inject a session bean, A, into another session bean, B?

Thanks,
Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999434#3999434