[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception on scheduler launch

Vlad Tepesch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 10:12:28 EST 2007

Hum, it seems we make a big step because there is still the same exception, but now, he first display this :

QuerySplitter] no persistent classes found for query class:

  |       select ti
  |       from org.jbpm.scheduler.exe.Timer as ti
  |       where ti.exception is null
  |         and ti.isSuspended != true
  |       order by ti.dueDate asc
  |

  | 16:09:35,047 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: not a Hibernate iterator

But this classes (org.jbpm.scheduler.exe.Timer) exists. I see another hbm.xml into org.jbpm.scheduler.exe.timer, must I had it to in mapping of hibernate.cfg.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999498#3999498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999498