[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.0 - Injecting EJB's - Not Working

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 11:30:52 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : Note that EL references to a component *always* act like create=true. ie. if the context variable is null, Seam instantiates the component using a JNDI lookup.

Yes - I was going to throw this into the discussion - that on the one hand, my EL references are working 'magically', but on the other hand @In doesn't seem to share the same 'magic' when it comes to injection of session beans.

One other note, when I first posted, it was a stateless session bean that I was asking Seam to @In(ject).

Anyway, the discussion on this issue has been helpful in several ways - I now have a better handle on what you in the documentation.  However, this discussion will probably repeat itself in some form by other users if you don't explicitly discuss this topic in the Seam documentation.

Thanks,
Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999548#3999548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999548