[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Remoting call runtime exception at remote.js

xtia004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 16:43:18 EST 2007

The runtime exceptions of remoting call I experienced so far are all caused by session timed out. It appears as a javascript exception "Object required" at line 627 char 19. I temporary fix it by detecting if doc.documentElement is null and then redirecting it to login page to restart a new session. I think Seam could have a generic and better solution for this cases: if session timed out, redirect to a url and don't make the call; if there are other kind of exceptions, redirect to another url.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999642#3999642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999642