[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Inteception on field inherited through generic superclas

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 20:07:41 EST 2007

Inherited fields *should* work. Can you try and see if making the base class non-abstract makes a difference? We have a test in trunk, but that does not seem to have been ported to the 1.5 branch. However, if I remember correctly this was only a problem with the new weaving style in trunk.

I aim to release 1.5.3.GA before this weekend, so if there is a problem I would like to get this fix in before then. Please let me know

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999721#3999721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999721