[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Redelivery caused by System.exit()?

apwalker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 21:26:48 EST 2007

Just a quick reply as I haven't look too deeply into this but you might want to try and invoke the shutdown of the server via JMX.

The jboss.system:type MBean has a shutdown operation that you can invoke using JMX although this is a JBoss specific solution. I haven't try this from a MDB but it should work.

In future can you please post these kind of questions to the JBoss Messaging User forum as they forum is for JBoss Messaging design related questions.

--Aaron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999732#3999732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999732