[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: invoke called, but our invoker is disconnected

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 01:34:07 EST 2007

The NPE is thrown because operPartAccessor is null.
// get part accessor from operation wrapper
  | SOAPElement operPartAccessor = XmlUtil.getElement(operationElem, partName);
>From the javadoc for XmlUtil.getElement(SOAPElement parent, String localName):
anonymous wrote :  Gets the first child element of the given SOAP element with the specified local name and a null or empty namespace URI.
  | @return the corresponding child element, or null if there is no match
In our case, operationElem has a child element that matches the part name. However, the namespace URI is not empty; it is equal to the namespace specified in the soap:body element in the WSDL binding output:
<binding name="SchufaServiceSoapBinding" type="tns:SchufaWS">
  | 	<soap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
  | 	<operation name="validCustomer">
  | 		<soap:operation soapAction="urn:samples:schufa:validCustomer"/>
  | 		<input>
  | 			<soap:body use="literal" namespace="urn:samples:schufa"/>
  | 		</input>
  | 		<output>
  | 			<soap:body use="literal" namespace="urn:samples:schufa"/>
  | 		</output>
  | 	</operation>
  | </binding>
Try retrieving the part accessor from the operation element with the following code:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999767#3999767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999767